- to be the only intern who knows how to make coffee.
- to be the only intern who knows how to sort the mail.
- to be the intern called on to send stuff to other offices.
- to be able to write a letter on a complex subject in 10 minutes.
- to feel a chill in the air in June.
- to finally pay my parking ticket.
- to be one of those people who can read and listen to music and not miss their station.
- to be able to call tourists, without sounding like a tourist myself.
- to get a thumbs up.
- to listen to U2 on the Metro - badass.
- to finally eat the chicken, broccoli and cheese sandwich I've been craving.
- to finally have pizza and ACTUAL sweet tea.
- to listen to Alanis in the morning.
- to have a work crush.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
fears and freakouts.
It feels good: