Sunday, September 28, 2008

all the leaves are brown

I need to transcribe an hour long interview (because I'm such a fantastic journalist and never take notes), but GOD ALMIGHTY, I don't want to do it.
So I cleaned my apartment, paid bills, and I'm thinking about doing laundry.
Which means I'll be up until 2 unnecessarily to transcribe.
BLARGH.
All because I need to read the last 2 months of Gawker.
It's strange to think I've already been here a month (stranger to think that I have 8 months left).
I'm thinking about graduate school again. The problem is.. I don't really know what I want to do. I love behind-the-scenes stuff of television, I love editing for newspapers.. but it seems that .. I love it too much. I would like to be a media blogger/critic.. but blargh, there's like 4 of those and they're not going to die for a long time. And I don't know if the "college professor" route is one I should take. Blargh....
I do know that I can't live up here very long. It's better than DC, I'm actually in the south here, but I miss my friends... maybe I'll wind up in N.O.?
Heck, I don't know.

No comments: