Wednesday, July 16, 2008

can you handle the truth?

  • It freaking sucks. I understand why people who hate their jobs just don't care anymore. Because it's pointless. There's nothing you can do.. but sit there and read the WaPo.
  • I freaking need this apartment... decent area of town and good rent. PLEASE!!!!!
  • WHERE ARE YOU???!!!
  • I don't know if I'm going to graduate school here... I might just hang on until I find a job in a small market in the South.. where people are nice.
  • I need a fan.
  • I need a fanatic.
  • My head freaking hurts.
  • I don't want to touch tv news for a while after my five last days are up. I don't want to watch it, talk about it or read about it... which will be hard. But then I think I could handle it again. I've just got to mentally wash this experience out of me..
  • I don't care how cold the room gets. Just leave the a/c on. I'm too Southern to have it stuffy. It reminds me of brownouts.
  • I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

No comments: