Monday, July 21, 2008

stranger in a strange land.

So, I might have a room downtown. I'm going to see it Thursday.
Wednesday is going up to Maryland and to the station (only 4 more days!)
I figured out the ice machine in the dorm, so that makes me much happier.
I went out to VA yesterday to check out a place, cried at the metro (I'm so good at that).

I figured out why many people get married young. After the vows, there's someone to help you with the struggle. There's someone to look at apartments with you, help you decide where to move. Sure, you may have to compromise - but the decision doesn't hang on just you.
But I'm going to make it through this. I'm going to be stressed out for the next few weeks, but then, somehow, someway, everything will be ok. I'll have a roof over my head and food in my stomach. I have employment.

No comments: