Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the sound of silence

Here's four. Lots of weird things going on in the ole noggin.

  1. I don't want to be a news producer anymore. I don't want to have to deal with anchors and reporters. I don't want to be fighting over seconds. I watch these producers everyday, and I don't see the challenge anymore.
  2. Therefore, I have no clue what I want to pursue anymore. I like politics (the schedule is much more conducive to having a life) but my political views are so freaking moderate that I'm not sure either party will take me.
  3. I'm mad "My Boys" will probably be completely over with tonight's season finale. Which means, I will have absolutely no television to follow religiously. Which might be a good thing. Get some reading done over the summer.
  4. That said, DUDE, so looking forward to Housewives of DC - though the parents don't have Bravo... which means I might have to beg someone to record it for me.

No comments: