Saturday, August 23, 2008

August and Everything After

I'm really ready for Coldstone tomorrow.

I'm ready to get out of the city. To breathe air again, instead of some homeless guy's funk.
But DC has taught me a lot. I'm going to gather those all up and write about that soon. Be looking for a facebook note as well.

I'm excited. After the station here trampled me, I'm excited about news again. I'm watching it again.. of course that could also be that convention season is coming up. Woo! I love conventions for some weird reason. All they do all day is rehash the previous night's speeches, but I enjoy it. Yay mic headsets. It's one of the Super Bowls of news.. more like the Indy 500 with the headsets.

Anyway.. I need to tidy up.. and I have to do laundry tomorrow, along with researching apartments.

No comments: