Saturday, August 23, 2008

random

I love, in no particular order:
  • The smell of Marlboro Light cigarette smoke. It's very comforting.
  • Andy Coop's crinkly eyes when he laughs. And I love his laugh.
  • I love the drive between Mississippi and Florida.
  • The smell of chlorine. Reminds me of Mamaw's pool.
  • Fathers that adore their young children.
  • Longworth's sweet tea
  • Starbuck's marble cake, lemon cake.. heck.. I love Starbucks.
  • fountain Mountain Dew
  • SHEPARD. SMITH.
  • Orchids. I'm obsessed with taking pictures of them.
  • Random sheets of paper that remind me I live in DC.
  • My staff id.
  • National news.
  • Peter, Paul and Mary.
  • Butterflies.
  • Orange flowers.
  • Purple.
  • Squishy pillows.
  • Clean sheets.
  • Slick pictures.
  • Scrapbooking stores.
  • You.

can you believe summer is gone?

No comments: